Wednesday, March 28, 2012

We're mad again

Real Cool Time Podcast, 3/27/2012: Greetings from 485 MADison Avenue.




The Lollipop Shoppe–Mr. Madison Avenue 

J.B.and the Playboys--Things Go Better With Coke
The Chantels--Shaggy Baggy Joe
Chad Allan and the Expressions--36-24-36
Les Hou-Lops--Honda, 2 roues qui ont des ailes
David Clayton Thomas--Brainwashed
The Buffalo Springfield--Sell Out
The Five D--Things Go Better With Coke
Arthur le Jaguar--Shopping Centre Blues

The Soothsayers--Please Don't Be Mad 
The Escapades--Mad Mad Mad 
The Social Outcasts–Mad 
The Soul Agents--I'm Still Mad At You 
The Noblemen-I'm Mad Again  

The Nomads--Thoughts Of A Madman 
Dantalian's Chariot--The Madman Running Through The Fields   
The Craig--I Must Be Mad 
Painted Faces–I Think I’m Going Mad 
The Factory--Candy Cane Madness 
Exorcism--Lunar Madness   

No comments: